Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
Aroma Veil is powerful :O
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
yea i just need a HA one.... i have no friends on X and Y Sad
I did have one on my AS but I traded it the other day on this site, because I didn't realise it was my only one haha but I can get you one if you want?
I could catch you one since I have a safari with her pre-evolution in it. Actually, I play more XY than ORAS. Like for breeding and stuff i'm still on there. Im too lazy to transport all the items + XY has a neverending-path + shinycharm. Sometimes I just feel like i'm the only one breeding this way. Kappa

@Anime, No I didnt saw it yet. Time to check it out :D
would be great eckley if you could i have a few awesome things left over from breeding to trade for it if you want mudkip, skarmory, gothitelle, and a syther all with competitive ev spreads.

Anyway what do you guys think about Gallade in this meta atm obv the mega

Edit: ORAS has the same eeveeli at the daycare at battle resort hold up in a corner = infinite route XD and i don't have shiny charm on x and y so no reason to go there for that in fact i'm getting stupid lucky on ORAS for shinies atm :P
Oras has a never ending path closer to the Daycare
Evil ive been using gallade on my team and i love him, he does some massive damage even though hes a little fragile, unfortunatly he cant 0HKO a Creselia its atleast 2 or 3 knock offs to KO her
@Eeveeli That's lazy :P jk I would be doing that as well, but for some reason, I've picked up some sort of obsession that I want my pokemon bred in ORAS. and I have no idea why.
There is an endless path in ORAS as well, but it's nowhere near as good as XY

@Evil Sure I'll get you one, just give me a moment to finish up in the maison
sad i was thinking about maybe being a bit trolly with a skill swap with a follow me superluck togekiss with him :D

i like the ORAS 1 more eckley since half my eggs in X and Y hatched while i was getting the 5th egg...
It does? I thought you had to reset it every round xD

And about mega Gallade, I haven't tested it out yet but i'm planning to use one in the future with Close Combat,  Ice Punch, Zen headbutt/Rock Slide and protect. No idea how it will work out :P