Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] #ProjectTeamNoAttack Must see!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-254478054

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-254487976

You get the idea already i guess. the following is my full team, hope you like it:

[Image: sableye-mega.gif]
Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Fake Out
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Protect

[Image: slowking.gif]
Slowking @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Toxic
- Slack Off
- Protect

[Image: gogoat.gif]
Gogoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Toxic

[Image: shuckle.gif]
Shuckle @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Infestation
- Protect
- Sunny Day

[Image: weezing.gif]
Weezing @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Poison Gas
- Protect
- Infestation
- Destiny Bond

[Image: heatran.gif]
Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Spin
- Overheat
- Protect
- Earth Power

this is just a sketchy idea that came to my mind, it's strategies can be further improvised i though, by holding a discussing and collecting a set of ideas here, if someone wants an explanation on how the team works/the member choices feel free to ask. Bye for now!
I have to ask, why is it called Team No Attack, when you have many, many attacks?
PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE MAKING "RATE MY TEAM" POSTS!
[Insert signature here]
(Jul 30, 2015, 01:54 PM)Marcusube Wrote: PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE MAKING "RATE MY TEAM" POSTS!

With all respect, it was posted under "VGC" prefix.
(Jul 30, 2015, 01:53 PM)Delta Wrote: I have to ask, why is it called Team No Attack, when you have many, many attacks?

They aren't really supposed to do damage other than overheat and earth power, which were important for the team. the idea is supposed to be a "STALL TEAM" and you get it right?
Problem with stall teams in doubles is basically they all get shut down by Taunt users as well as some other random stuff like Roar, Safeguard, etc. Power Up Punch Mega Kangaskhan, DD Mega Mence, Pixilate Hyper Voice from Mega Gardevoir/Sylveon (better pray she doesn't have Calm Mind), Sun-boosted Drought attacks from Charizard Y, etc are all examples of why Stall doesn't work as well in doubles compared with singles where its a proven archetype. There's just too many wallbreakers for full stall teams to deal with any these Pokemon are often paired with each other btw.

Honestly I have seen only a couple of teams (aside from Perish Trap since let's be honest its the only proven stall team) who can "stall" such as one a Japanese team with I think Stockpile/Recover Gastrodon,  Will-O-Wisp/Roost Talonflame, Wide Guard/Toxic/King's Shield Aegislash, Screens Raikou, and Roost DD Mega Salamence (can't remember the last Pokemon). Thing is with this team you just need one good hit.... and the whole team falls flat and cannot support each other.