Poll: Do you want VGC 2016 to be based on the new ORAS Battle Spot (basically no "Pentagon Rule")
Yes
No
Seismic Toss Kang is Scurry
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Transferred Pokemon to be Allowed Starting on ORAS Battle Spot from Sept. 15
(Sep 12, 2015, 09:06 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: I have a serious question besides all this, and maybe i'm wrong, but does this mean, that now Ladder will be a load of Hacked pokemons (with illegal IV's/ Moves and stuff). Is it tru that now hacked mons can easily spam the ladder, following the no-pentagon rule? or is it just me?
I am sure that TPCi will hold special checks to check and quarantine the stuff from official tournaments, but the main prob is the Ranking series of youtubers being a downfall *no more quality learning*
Plz help cuz i freak out whenever i think of it!

Not necessarily meaning hacked mons will be allowed in the ladder. They still have to have no more than 508 EVs to participate in the ladder, the only thing the no pentagon will effect is pokemon from events. If someone tries to bring a pokemon that cant learn a certain move at all and can't get the move via an event then the pokemon will be rejected from the ladder
The Resident Duelist of PokemonForever    

VGC enthusiast!
                                                                                   The Yugi Moto of pokemon

alright guys, its time, bringing out that explosion choice banded normal gem kang Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad