Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC 2015 Potential Threats
Just wondering, but what Pokemon do you think will be major team MVPs next season VGC? I wasn't really paying much attention to VGC last season, so I just want to hear some opinions now that we are getting the Hoenn dex.  :P (also maybe to get some ideas of what to build against Rolleyes)
Mega Sableye. I'ma need a good Sp.Attacker or Fairy to kill them. But overall this VGC season will be one of nothing but bulk for the megas. I need a Sp.Attacker that will just KO them all.
It really depends on what legends are allowed in VGC 2015. I hope very few are, but thats just me.
Whats the exact ruling for VGC, is Kalos Dex Included, im assuming it is, So if that's true I would look at whats gonna counter common threats in the current Meta, I'm not to well informed in VGC so Idk who those certain pokes might be, thinking Slowbros new MEGA is gonna make him a insane wall, might be good for a stall team. At least that's where my heads at.
Kalos dex was when it was just X/Y. This season they probably change it for Hoenn only. But still if they allow ANY legends this whole season is ruined. I'm working fine with only the legendary birds don't need any more legends like B/W
What if the Regis are allowed? :P
I'll live with that. They aren't bad.
we should also take into account the fact that they may add even more pokemon to the routes to catch then in the original games now that we have 6 gens worth. so we may also be facing pokemon like maractus popping up from the desert. or more fire and ground types on the way to Flannery. we can't say for certain what we will run into yet and whether or not they stuck with the original amount of pokemon in the hoenn pokedex now that they have all these options. so, once again. who's to say that it won't be hoenn only with some of our meta from the current vgc also coming over thanks to having more options?
Seeing as how Sableye gets Quash as a level up move in ORAS according to Serebii, I'm going to say that it will be a good threat even outside of its mega evolution.
The official VGC '15 rules haven't been announced yet, but I'd watch out for Mega Metagross. Metagross was very good in past VGC formats like 2013 and 2012, so it will be interesting to see how viable Metagross will be.