Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC or SMOGON] Darmanitan - ATTACK (Physical)
[Image: 250px-555Darmanitan.png]

What can I say that isn't already clear about this guy? That Smile, them Fist, his GIGANTIC ARMS. HE IS GONNA DESTROY YOU!
Darmanitan all around is a great Physical Sweeper.

What makes Darmanitan powerful is the Combo of Attack, Speed, and his Sheer Force ability. That Ability makes this set so much of a power house.

Ability: Sheer Force Move set: Flare Blitz, Earthquake,U-Turn, And as suggested by Black117(Rock slide, Zen headbutt, Fire punch, Stone edge, or Superpower)
Base Stats:
HP: 105
Attack: 140
Defense: 55
Special Attack: 30
Special Defense: 55
Speed : 95

FULL POWER SET

Oh man, now this is just to good. UU? YEAH RIGHT MORE LIKE UBERS!

The spread is Straight forward. EV SPREAD :252 - Attack, 252 - Speed, 4 -(Spare, I go HP)

Item: Now This is where everything gets crazy
Choice Band: Now with this you get SO MUCH power, but get locked into a move. Flare Blitz, Stab Boosted, Sheer Force and Choice almost 1 shots anything! As much as i love this set, there is another good option.

Life Orb:I would nickname this thing OVERKILL. Because it is. Get this with the Sheer Force ability it Negates Life Orb damage! But there is a catch.. only for moves with the secondary effects. Like Flare Blitz with its Burn Chances. Can we just talk about Sheer Force, Stab, Max attack, LIFE ORB, FLARE BLITZ FOR ONE SALTY SECOND?

Last but certainly not least.
Choice Scarf: Now while i personally don't use this set as much, it is good to insure you will not get out sped very often and chunk damage onto the opponent. As Darmanitan is Frail, this could at least get that on good hit on that monster what would have out sped you and one shot you, maybe even if Darmanitan goes full UBERS decides to even kill it!

Now i recommend you find someone with spare Darmamukas (Me kappa ) AND GIVE THEM ALL OF YOUR LEGENDARIES, WHO NEEDS EM?
I wouldn't recommend return when you have options like rock slide, zen headbutt, fire punch, stone edge, and superpower to round out your coverage. Return wouldn't be boosted by sheer force regardless so any of the moves mentioned should be considered.
(Dec 29, 2014, 09:28 PM)Black117 Wrote: I wouldn't recommend return when you have options like rock slide, zen headbutt, fire punch, stone edge, and superpower to round out your coverage. Return wouldn't be boosted by sheer force regardless so any of the moves mentioned should be considered.

Why thank you, i didn't mean to put Return. I would edit it but im sure most will either see this reply or change it to their liking.
[Image: darmanitan.gif]

Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Hp / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt

Nice build you got, just fixing it up for you. I agree, Darmanitan is a very strong physical sweeper. I'm thinking for the Life Orb set, you could throw in some Sticky Web support to make Darmanitan very effective
[Insert signature here]