Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC2015 Mega Audino?
I was wondering what everyone might have thought of Mega Audino as a bulky, mixed offensive and supportive Pokemon in team doubles? The main reason I'm looking at it is the incredible bulk it has, as well as it's supporting moves and ability.

Personally, I was going to use Mega Audino with 252 HP, 252 Def, and 4 SpDef EVs (base stats are 103 for HP, and 126 for Def/SpDef) to avoid fainting quickly to the likes of Salamence, Garchomp, and Mega Kangaskhan. As for the moveset, I was thinking of Helping Hand, Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, and I can't really decide on the last move, but it's between Yawn and Protect.
Aaron Z. has a youtube video using Mega Audino you should check it out!
#TeamForum

Audino has access to some support moves like heal pulse, trick room, entertainment, simple beam, encore, and skill swap. Honestly I mega audino can work as a setup/disrupt mon. The choice is yours.
@tygaa2: That video did give me a lot of good ideas, thanks for referring that. Also showed me just how bulky Mega Audino can be.

@Black117: I'll probably go for the simple beam and heal pulse in place of calm mind and dazzling gleam, now that you mention those moves. Helping hand should do more than enough for me to have a really strong offensive presence, especially after I watched that video.
It is a nice pokemon with it stats but not worth using a mega slot on.