Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

#Vote4Squeab
(Mar 23, 2016, 06:55 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: It's ok pritch I still love you, but that also have no way to prove that I am guilty so this case will go on FOREVER
Lol very true.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
You guys really make me laugh!  :P
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol
This thread hurts to read. Apparently none of you knew AnimeKid as well as you should have. He was a kind soul, very unlike @ChaseInfinity. There's your proof. AnimeKid was incapable of hurting anyone, Chase hurts everyone. Me especially. I refer back to the Duck Hunt incident. Sure Anime liked Duck Hunt, a flaw I'm willing to look past, but he would never go this far.
[Image: 2lOvTQX.jpg]
It's disgusting. Chase is willing to use anyone to get what he wants. And if that's not proof enough for any of you, he's told many of us several times over Skype that he murdered him. He laughs about it, and he's threatened worse. Ask @MARSxVenom, @Podfighterninja123, or @AbruptFury.
[Image: AVvj7QL.jpg]
Luckily, someone who wished to remain unnamed for his own safety, caught this picture. He taunts us, he openly admits it, and he's fooled all of you. Open your eyes. He murdered him, in cold blood.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I agree with what's my line...oh right everything if not most things that Squeab has proposed and believe that he will do what's right for the people of Forumerica!
Squeab spoke bad about the Duck Hunt heritage so I showed him what I ment to be a Virtual Duck-Dog, it was no act of hate it was an act of love for Duck Hunts everywhere, Duck Hunts have been discriminated against for years and I want to stop this tragedy. And as for the bio, I've been set up, I don't know if they are in cahoots with another mod that has the ability to edit my information but I've been framed.

Let's also talk about how @SenpaisLittleEevee killed ShinyEevee
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Whether or not it was an act of hate was irrelevant. AnimeKid would have asked before hand, you took your power, and abused it. Disgusting.
You're really good at this, how do i make a come back
How do you know Anime would have asked for permission before hand, we are one and the same after all, the only difference occured when the Fire Nation attacked i was given the dubious disc, our names may be different but our minds are one...1000010 100010 1000111...help me
Anime was my friend, I knew him. And even if that nonsense you just spouted was true, your existence ended his, which in my eyes, is murder.
That is in your eyes not the eyes of the community, we havent even had an offical court case. I call to the stand @PKPatriot56
The jury will now make a ruling. Jurors, please decide here