Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
(Sep 24, 2016, 02:19 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first?
I will probably play Sun first and then later get Moon for the other stuff and then hopefully trade it over. 

New Feature? 
One word = Alolan  Angel

Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?
I usually pick the fire type so I will probably go with Litten. Rowlet looks cool though. 

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?
I would join Plasma just because they had awesome music.  Rolleyes

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?
I would like to visit Hoenn. It just seems a really nice place. There are also very diverse areas, volcanoes, islands, seas etc. 

Would you like fries with that?
:D

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
I don't know many people. 

@LWiki Fav typing? 
@Hatonacat What is your fav legendary?

Reshiram Smile Smile
(Sep 25, 2016, 03:59 PM)Hatonacat Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 02:19 PM)youngtomlin Wrote: Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first?
I will probably play Sun first and then later get Moon for the other stuff and then hopefully trade it over. 

New Feature? 
One word = Alolan  Angel

Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?
I usually pick the fire type so I will probably go with Litten. Rowlet looks cool though. 

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?
I would join Plasma just because they had awesome music.  Rolleyes

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?
I would like to visit Hoenn. It just seems a really nice place. There are also very diverse areas, volcanoes, islands, seas etc. 

Would you like fries with that?
:D

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
I don't know many people. 

@LWiki Fav typing? 
@Hatonacat What is your fav legendary?

Reshiram Smile Smile

You like that  Wink

I like Reshiram. My fav is Ho-Oh though  :D
question for all: how does do?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon people don't think it be like it is, but it do
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I'm new here, my name on pkmnor is Mr.J
looking for battles and particularly a rival, but also i want to have fun! Smile
  • Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?
Defiently Moon! Playing in the dark will be so cool and different. I chose you Rowlet! I know this is dumb but my favorite new feature is *whispers* pokemon refresh.......
  • What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

• If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?
Kalos. I. Would. Love. To. Vist. Kalos
[Image: pokemon_x_and_y_kalos_region_map_by_gturbo5-d65c2au.jpg]
(Yikes, that's big Sad )

• Would you like fries with that?
Ill pass
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@"Elly"  You never gave me my magikarp set
(Sep 28, 2016, 01:57 AM)naitre Wrote: Welcome @xXMr.JXx ! I think you'll definitely be able to find both here. While we do have our silly moments, we have plenty of competitive battlers here who can play seriously too Smile Hope you enjoy your stay!

Whadya mean..... Were never silly.......