Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

Sun, because I love the looks of the Legendary :D I always pick the fire type starter for some reason, only exception being Mudkip in Ruby. Cause you know, look at it, it's Mudkip. I actually have no clue what new features there will be in Sun & Moon because I love to discover new things during my playtrough. I haven't looked at any new Pokemon as well, beside the starters.

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

Probably Team Rocket. Cause Giovanni is a badass.

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

Hmm, I would go for Hoenn. It has so much diversity in landscape and even has a vulcano with hot springs nearby. Seems pretty neat to me!

Would you like fries with that?

Hotsprings + fries? Yes please

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@Eugenio, Breeding is my favorite method :D
@Voidbrand, What is your favorite Pokemon move and why?
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 24, 2016, 05:59 PM)naitre Wrote: Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I don't want to talk to any of you nerds.

Wow, rude
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 24, 2016, 06:14 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 05:59 PM)naitre Wrote: Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I don't want to talk to any of you nerds.

Wow, rude

T_T My feelings are hurt....
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 24, 2016, 04:42 PM)Vinnie050 Wrote: @Voidbrand, What is your favorite Pokemon move and why?
Psyshock. I put it on every Sp.A based pokemon I have that can learn it.
(Sep 24, 2016, 05:59 PM)naitre Wrote: I don't want to talk to any of you nerds.
<3
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

Sun, although I prefer the moon-key (lol). Obviously going with my boy Popplio, and I'm excited that it will be a fresh, fun competitive metagame unlike OR/AS which was thrash and will always be.

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

Plasma because N, but Skull is pretty fresh I gotta say.

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

Johto! I assume it would be not very hot, and my pale skin can't handle the sun lol.

No.

No.
(Sep 24, 2016, 06:53 PM)Elly Wrote: Johto! I assume it would be not very hot, and my pale skin can't handle the sun lol.

If you want cold, my friends over at Sinnoh can hook you up with that! :D
*cough* Snowpoint City *cough*
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to

Hey everyone, less than two months of Pokemon SuMo and we'll all be free from ORAS!

Aside that, I'm going to "that guy" and always pick the "first game" of each pair, so Pokemon Sun. Sorry maybe the next generation, unless I find something else to do. Usually for most starters, I've decided mostly the Fire-type as my first Pokemon of the specific generation, though in Gen 5, that tradition was broken after seeing Tepig... (Lowkey Chespin was cool). For this set of generation starters, haven't been sold on which to choice from, though I guess Popplio is ok. Honestly none of the Water-type pokemon in the Alolan region have caught my eye, except Popplio. (Will be weird asking for other starters from "people I know" as it seems like everyone will chose the same starter....Kappa) Very interested to see how Hyper Training is implemented in the main series games. One of the things that's always "bother" me is how most of the time our "In-Game" teams are usually never as "competitive" as compared Pokemon who have 31 max ivs. Of courses, there are things like event/egg moves which could affect the viability of a Pokemon, though at least it seems like players have this option. Depending how "how" exact the bottle cap system will be, I'm (though everyone) likely going to use this on a Ditto to automatically get a 6 IVs one after leveling to 100. Will be tedious to breed Pokemon again, though at least people will have an idea what to do.

Have to go OG on this with Team Rocket as they are the only ones who aren't totally not for "destroying" all walks of life, society, and maybe separate/kill all Pokemon in the process. Well at least Rocket will steal Pokemon, money, values, and have a decent all-black atire uniforms to wear. 

(PS: Didn't consider Skull/Aether as I don't know their motivations and plot details to decide.)

This is somewhat of a difficult decision to chose from, but I'd rather visit the Johto region for all the landmarks and sites. Probably the two cities I'd visit the most were Goldenrod City for the "grand luxury" and Ecruteak City for the region's historical past. Since these two cities are situated at the center of the region, maybe I'd see Entei, Suicune, and Raikou roam around. To start an "adventure" definitely Sinnoh as there's a ton of varied terrain, and the mountainous areas around Spear Pillar to explore. The only issue I have with this region is all the "back tracking" I'd have to do, but at least the locations are memorable.

No. Already ate Pizza.

Ok @GiMYz , what have you done to GMX? Were are you holding him hostage? I demand to know!

After analyzing both games and the features each have to offer, I must say that Moon has caught my eye more than Sun has. I really like the Psychic/Ghost typing and the design of the game's cover legendary and the night time is more appealing to me than the day. Also, just like X and Y where most people got Y, I'll be choosing the second game! Which starter will I choose you ask? Still trying to decide between Popplio and Rowlet. I generally pick the water starter, however, Rowlet looks pretty cool designwise so I'm not too sure yet. I'm most excited for the new Battle Royal mode which pretty much brings Free For Alls in as an official format. Note that I do hate how if 1 person loses 3 Pokemon then the Battle Royale ends

I'm honestly torn between Plasma and Rocket. Team Rocket is the only organization whose criminal activities didn't involve the need of a super powered legendary Pokemon to do their bidding plus Giovanni comes across as more ruthless than the other admins. On the other hand, Team Plasma has a lot of flavour to it with Ghetsis and N, not to mention the styles of the uniforms and most importantly, THE TEAM PLASMA BATTLE THEME!!

Seeing as how I'd be travelling from this world to the Pokemon world, it would be A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN, A WHOLE NEW WAY TO SEE! Yep, 100% would go to the Johto region

They're called chips you uncultured plebians. It seems we need to revoke giving you independence KappaHD I'm not actually British so take no offense folks

@"Elly" @naitre @ChaseInfinity Shall we organize a draft league for the community outside of the Pokemon Forever Association any time soon?
(Sep 24, 2016, 02:06 PM)Squeab Wrote: @Justin where are you holding my family, I DEMAND ANSWERS

They're in my Pokebank. It will cost you tree fiddy if you want them back.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first?
Sun, my brother's gonna get the moon. But I'll probably buy the moon as well so i can play with the dressups for female character.
Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?
Litten, and I'll name it after my cat. CUSTOMIZATION!!! I'm too hyped for this feature.
I can't relate to their ideals actually, so i probably won't
Hmm... tough question, I'll get back on this one.
I'm on a diet so no thank you
@everyone when I enter discord chat, does the chat automatically dies or you guys pretend to be inactive. pretty lonely in there
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?