Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
@devilmoth no
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"Squeab" You will... you just don't know it yet  Dodgy
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth refer to my previous message
@"Squeab" Refer to mine Dodgy
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@"Squeab" @devilmoth stahp pls
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd i'm just trying to live a normal life, help
@devilmoth I am doing great thanks, and my favorite Pokemon besides Glaceon would defiently be Ninetales <3 (or Sylveon its a tie). And how are you today?

@wundrweapon What do i find most intresting? Well besides the fact that Pokemon was created that out of all planets here are only few we know of that humans are able to live on. I mean thousand and billons of planets yet humans can live on a couple? C'mon people you can do better. Also the fact that Pluto was dubbed a dwarf planet and not an "offical" planet like the rest. It just gets me sooo upset for reason many wont understand. But enough of what i think, what you you find most intresting? (Y'know besides the fact i suck at spelling)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

Sun. Legendary looks better, Lycanroc daytime form looks cool. Popplio for starter, anything else is trash. Popplio is life.
New feature I'm most excited about is using Popplio

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

#TeamEckley

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

Alola seems pretty decent, guess I'll go there. As soon as I'm done with Kanto

Would you like fries with that?

Sorry kid, I don't eat fries.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@naitre when is Beedle going to sell us pears?
@"MistressGlaceon" the fact that, while we all feel so big and/or significant, we are - in truth - so small that if some being could view the entire universe in its peripheral vision, it literally woulnd't be able to see us, even with a universe-sized electron microscope

Alright, new Question. This one goes out to @"Elly": how r put pokeymans gaem in2 thrie dee es
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

Probably gonna exclusively play Sun, not too interested in anything from Moon from what I know.

As for starters, let's just say Rowlet has my love, hopefully its final form doesn't change that.

I'm excited about the new customization for characters, it helps distinguish others from, well, others.

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

Galactic because space.

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

Johto, and I hope there will be a Sentret and Mareep waiting, as well as a Marill if for some reason one isn't available in the core game area.

Would you like fries with that?

Only if they are from Arby's.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

Uh, let's see..
Just gonna chain in @Chakorah in here like a Roadhog.
What's your favorite shiny so far? (From any gen so far released)