Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are users of Pokemonforever getting from the website?
I just like to help people, participate in events on the forum, and generally chat with my friends <3
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 26, 2015, 06:37 AM)GMX Wrote: I use this website to laugh at @Rogue's posts and to read @Black117's team reports.

Sometimes @naitre can be funny too and/or tries to make a team report (such as that useless M-Beedrill team), but i'm quite sure there's always Rogue watching over those posts.

PS: i am from the website, but i doubt someone not from the website can answer to this topic.

This oddly made my heart warm. Must be heartburn. I'm saying you give me heartburn. I'm saying you disgust me.

I come here to help people with team building, chat with my forum family, say dumb things to GMX, try to do cool mod stuff, and try my best to do what I can for Justin.

There's honestly a lot that I come to this site for. I could lose people that wanted team building assistance, lose my modship, etc etc and I'd still come here just because I enjoy talking to our forum members that much. We're all equals here and I think that's exactly what Justin wants.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 26, 2015, 09:07 AM)Rogue Wrote: This oddly made my heart warm. Must be heartburn. I'm saying you give me heartburn. I'm saying you disgust me.

I basically wanted to finish you with this Brutality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uhEQ0XeoxM
There are two reasons why I use this site
First one is the gas that shot out of my keyboard when I joined the site I can't seem to find it anywhere else ( I think I might be addicted )
Okay not joking now. Like Naitre said ( not a quote ) I like the weird strange and bizzare thing that is the forum family
Second thing is I kind of like helping people and in some small way this site lets me do that
(Aug 26, 2015, 10:18 AM)GMX Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 09:07 AM)Rogue Wrote: This oddly made my heart warm. Must be heartburn. I'm saying you give me heartburn. I'm saying you disgust me.

I basically wanted to finish you with this Brutality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uhEQ0XeoxM

I'll defeat you with this.

[Image: 6b8e8ee962a39edced30b30637483576-dorkly-...ndship.jpg]
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 26, 2015, 11:24 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 10:18 AM)GMX Wrote:

I'll defeat you with this.

[Image: 6b8e8ee962a39edced30b30637483576-dorkly-...ndship.jpg]

This is cute. And disgusting. You two make me sick. But you make such a good couple
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Aug 26, 2015, 06:56 AM)naitre Wrote: I come here largely to interact with my forum family.

Am I included in there? Gosh, I am so hungry.

[Image: giphy.gif]
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

[Image: 5e4.gif]

I smell food Exclamation

Anyways, humor aside. I use the website mainly to assist people who are new to the community, new to competitive Pokemon or both to learn more about the current trends as well as help in team building.

I do read the Competitive Discussion daily and put my input on each post. Other than that, I don't do much here to be honest.

Catch me at TheReplayFlynn lol Sleepy
[Insert signature here]