Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you playing/up to?
Just a little catch up thread. What have you been up to? What games have you been playing? Watching anything cool? Destroy this thread, or something.

I've mostly been working, playing games, and doing the life stuff.
I've been playing Fire Emblem Fates, Smite, replaying Dark Souls, & probably gonna replay fire emblem POR/RD sometime soon. I've also been watching the second season of assassination classroom, it's been pretty dope.

I also pet Naitre's puppy, Archer from time to time.

blah blah blah flame choke blah blah blah fight me blah blah rogue
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
I play Roblox and watch the XYZ anime
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I've been trying to complete the national dex and trying to get better at radar chaining for shinies in XY. I'm also watching the anime ERASED (which is soooo good)
I've almost finished a DkS 3-preparing run on Dark Souls but at the moment i'm mostly focused on Pokken, since i've been playing with 3-4 friends and we are all training for the Pokken National Championships :D
I've been dealing with irl stuff and have had no time to play any games. I've been getting graduation stuff ready, have been helping with my high school's play. And I am now trying to get out to Tennessee because my grandpa (mom's side) is unfortunately in the hospital with pneumonia and just yeah. Rough week it has been for me.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Hmm.. well pokemon related I have been playing my X game mostly now. But other than that I have been writing so much lately, I don't have the time for anything else :D
I've been trying to get into competitive smash with my greninja, and I'm trying to keep up with the XY anime (but I'm on only about the 20th episode).
I've been working on Fire Emblem Fates a little bit. Mostly I've been being trash and repeatedly playing Pokemon Picross. Just started hunting for a Shine LeBouf for myself on OR. I'm also getting ready to start playing Megaman Battle Network 6 soon.
I have been finishing Alpha Sapphire lately. Moreover i plan to play mistery dungeon, in particular explorers of sky, despite i spoiled myself the ending, I cried there :'(
Lately I have been addicted to TCG online. I am a huge card collector IRL too, but I have been so broke the past month. So virtual cards it is.

Made a pretty nice ghost/psychic deck, and I am just fine tuning it now.

Anyone else play TCG?