Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you up to?
Simple enough thread. Whats going on? What are you up to?

I'm going to try start shiny hunting, for what, I have no idea yet, I'll let my 20 sided dice decide.

Also inb4 reading this post kappa
In bed, watching youtube.

Edit: Now playing League
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Justin saw my Cradilly set and he asked me for a Cradilly (and maybe a Linoone) to try my strategy so, lets breed on :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Good luck with the shoiny hunting!

I'm just sitting here hatching my 4IV/5IV Bunearies with Ice and Thunder-punch for wondertrade one day. The Oras-hype is real for me \kappa/
on my way to blizzcon =) playing a link between worlds. wishing ORAS and majoras mask were out!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Just got back from swimming!  :D (not for fun mind you)
Avoiding writing a paper that's worth at least 25% of my grade by playing with my new Powersaves Pro. About to head off to bed and read some manga (Psychic Academy) before falling asleep and repeating the pattern.
Just took a quick shower at 2 A.M. and now I'm practicing my Ganondorf on some For Glory [:
trying to balance out school, and all the games nintendo is putting out Sad i just got hyrule warriors for a decent price so im enjoying that at the moment
Just finished Friday class, and trying to finish an essay I have to turn in on Wednesday, luckily I have no class on Tuesday, and even more lucky I don't have any obligations to go to school because holiday.