Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Well, this thread is ruined. I blame PK Kappa
I blame Levi tjfBlame
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jul 6, 2015, 01:27 PM)Eckley Wrote: Well, this thread is ruined. I blame PK Kappa

And to think, all I did was tell a simple story. Kappa
(Jul 6, 2015, 02:06 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2015, 01:27 PM)Eckley Wrote: Well, this thread is ruined. I blame PK Kappa

And to think, all I did was tell a simple story. Kappa

But the question is .... Did you have Lucky Charms?
I remember being around 8 years old when Pokémon Red and Blue came out. I still remember the day my mom bought Red for my brother and Blue for me. During my first night playing it, I caught a Pikachu in Viridian Forest and couldn't contain my excitement because I thought Pikachu was one of the best Pokémon in the game (I was eight, okay). I felt like Ash. Kappa
When I got flinched 3 times, burned, and missed my Draco Meteor about 3 battles ago.
My best moment in Pokemon happened in Pokemon Silver when I beat the Elite 4. Since I was a kid I was terrible at raising a team, so I only had three pokemon that were a good level for the elite 4, Typhlosion, Red Gyrados, and Lugia. By the time I got to Lance, only Lugia was left unfainted in my party, and even then that Lugia took a beating and was running low on PP, so low that it ran out of PP and started struggling halfway through the battle. By some kind of crazy miracle, that Lugia struggled to victory, making it the first time I'd ever beaten the Elite 4 in a Pokemon game. I was so happy, and it's responsible for why I have so much nostalgia for 2nd gen in particular.