Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What is your favourite Mega Evolution?
(Aug 30, 2015, 05:00 PM)ShinyAzuril Wrote: My vote is for Mega Banette. It's sooo cool and fearsome :3 and someday I'll made it work for vgc
[Image: 27273_MegaBanette-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg]

Wow that picture of Banette really is 'soo cool and fearsome' I definetly think it has potential to work for VGC but its so damn frail but I do like how it gets prankster when it mega evolves! Prankster destiny bond. Eww!
[Image: scizor-mega.gif]

I don't care what people say whether its a outcclassed by its regular form but Mega Scizor is probably my favorite Mega to use in competitive. Mega Scizor has been the focal point of some of my most successful teams imo from single battling and in VGC. Of course the power difference is notable but it has the bulky to setup Sword Dances and potentially sweep weaken teams with Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Bug Bite, U-turn, or Superpower.

[Image: charizard-megax.gif]

Aesthetically I really like how Mega Charizard X turned out to be since Charizard get its black shiny skin and gets a blue flames from its tail and mouth. You can tell Ken Sugimori or whoever designed Mega Charizard X wanted to make it more muscular and physically menacing to make it correspond with the actual in-game/competitive use. I'm glad that they kept X hidden from the public until the release of Pokemon Origins just to build onto the upcoming games (not to mention an excellent marketing from TPCi).
[Image: _CoEpZWp5dV591s0cu1_VXIJuw9zhNeIskPBwQVa...DuL7zqNj0g]

Mega lopunny. She is adorable.
Favorite mega? Well, I would have to say...

Mega Aggron, Steel is of course one of my favorite types! Also Filter is such an awesome ability!!
[Image: aggron-mega.jpg]

And secondly, yes, there are two! Mega Altaria! I just love the design, the ability Pixilate, also Fairy/Dragon typing is unique!
[Image: altaria-mega.jpg]
don't forget mega rayquaza !!!
For a long time I was down with Mega Blastoise
[Image: blastoise-mega.gif]

But throught battle and blood unexpected alliances are forged! Now my main mega bro is:
[Image: mega_heracross_by_theangryaron-d743nqj.png]
Aesthetically; Mega Rayquaza. I get chills whenever I look at it.

Competitively; I have to go for Mega Salamence. I still don't like how it looks, but I do like to have one in my team. Although one time at a tournament of another forum, I won against all odds because of my Mega Sableye...
I can't find a big scary photo of a big scary mega steelix :L

My favorite is a big scary mega steelix that is big and scary.

Mega gardevoir is amazing as well.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Mega Lucario and Mega Metagross are tied for my favorite in double battles, however recently mega baynette has been ripping through enemy teams in singles.
(Oct 5, 2015, 11:42 AM)w2gMk Wrote: My favorite is a big scary mega steelix that is big and scary.

I LOVE Mega Steelix's design! Those stones or gems or whatever flying around it, it's so stylish! Design-wise, it's one of the best. A+, would recommend.