Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What's your most prefered Pokemon Generation?
In terms of nostalgia, Generation 2 is definitely what made me continue playing Pokemon up to this point, despite having played some of the Gen 1 games shortly before gen 2's release. Gen 3 (I guess you can put ORAS here) never stood out to me given what I felt was a regression with the limited regional Pokedex at the time. Short it was "fun" to get all the Pokemon from RSE and FD/LG, but some others were exclusive to the GameCube titles Coliseum and Gale of Darkness. For replayability, generation 4 is where I'd probably reset the most times, and still enjoyed every playthrough or nuzlocke. Might be biased in a sense since I go reset my extra copies of SoulSilver and Platinum several times now. The gen 5 games were kinda a hit or miss, but BW2 was loads of fun to play both casually and competitively late by the time XY launched. Many people have their issues with gen 6, but I think the best quality about them is it somewhat "cemented" what online communities we already established from previous gens thanks to the PSS and easier access to competitive mons. Usually I always go back and keep making changes to my favorite Gen of Pokemon, though for nostalgia purposes, Gen 2 feels "complete" to me.
I'd chose Pokemon B/W. I had W, and it felt really really new and fresh (probably because they made it that way by restricting pre elite four gameplay to gen 5 pokemon only, good job gf! :D)

It has a lot of pokemon I highly enjoy the art of. I think the only exception is the gothitelle line, and perhaps heatmor. Overall I enjoyed the game highly, and the battle train was one of my favorite things evar.

Also N is like, the most awesome character ever. No one gunna tell me otherwise, that man is awesome.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Gen 2, since quite a bit of my favorites come from there.
That, and it was also the game I got my first shiny. I was befuddled by the flash and odd color on my Sunkern. I was scared it was bad as a kid and boxed it the entire playthrough, what a waste now that I look back into it.
What gen is the pokemon Ruby game?
@theunreal Ruby/Saphire/Emerald were the Gen 3 games. Their remakes, Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire, are Gen 6.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
The generations i loved the most is Gen 3 but i also really like gen 2 Smile