Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
Just curious as to what shiny everyone is currently going for.
Also I hope to get ideas as to which shiny I should go for next.

Im currently trying to get the elusive female combee at a friend safari.
So far Ive found a shiny volbeat, illumise, and 5 MALE COMBEES!
wow good luck with the female combee its 1/8 chance for u haha.
Anyway, im breeding for shiny larvitar currently. 9 boxes but still no luck =(
Shiny eevee modest/HA 5-6 IV ^^ , terrible idea rip me <.<
Going for the good old shiny Mudkip and so far not so good lol
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
currently breeding for a shiny 5/6iv zorua.... i think i've got the 600th not long ago... good luck everyone!
(Oct 27, 2015, 09:14 AM)markings Wrote: wow good luck with the female combee its 1/8 chance for u haha.
Anyway, im breeding for shiny larvitar currently. 9 boxes but still no luck =(

Well I found out yesterday the ability Cute Charm helps make encounters a 66% chance for a female to appear so that helps but still hard.
Good luck on Larvitar though. Breeding for a shiny is always hard to do.
(Oct 27, 2015, 09:18 AM)Feax Wrote: Shiny eevee modest/HA 5-6 IV ^^ , terrible idea rip me <.<

I know your pain! I was trying for a shiny joltik 5-6iv but then I ran out of room in my box so I stopped.
What do you plan on turning eevee into or if at all?
The one Pokemon that had that in my team was I believe either Clefairy or Sylveon. I have Sylveon, but I am using her for competition and my Clefairy was traded to one of my friends. I would like to look it up but I'm at school (I get bored easily OK? Don't judge)
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Oct 27, 2015, 10:22 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: The one Pokemon that had that in my team was I believe either Clefairy or Sylveon. I have Sylveon, but I am using her for competition and my Clefairy was traded to one of my friends. I would like to look it up but I'm at school (I get bored easily OK? Don't judge)

Are you talking about cute charm?
the pokemon that can use it are:
the jigglypuff family
clefairy family
skitty/delcatty
lopunny
minccino/cinccino
sylveon
I stopped hunting and caught myself a male skitty (it has to be a male for a 66% chance a female appears)

Helicopter game was a good time waster when I was in school =]
(Oct 27, 2015, 10:22 AM)rizo67 Wrote: I know your pain! I was trying for a shiny joltik 5-6iv but then I ran out of room in my box so I stopped.
What do you plan on turning eevee into or if at all?

Probably Sylveon or Umbreon ^^