Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] fastest way to evolve pokemon
I am tring to fill the national dex, and that hardest/ most tedious part seems to be evolving level up evolution pokemon. so what it the fastest way to do this. obvisously this depend on the level that it evolves, since if is level 10 just switch train 1 or 2 times at victory road, and le wow seems the fastest, but it is hard to not get them knocked out (I use darkrai with dark void) and for low level evolutions, you cant evolve many pokemon quikly, since they are bassicly wasting exp once they evolve. so basicly, what is the fastest way to evolve pokemon at each level range.
Hmm, this is kind of confusing..?
@boazisg in my expierience, I've tried many methods for completing the pokedex and the national dex, and many of them were not very effective. For me personally, I find this method and steps EXTRA useful. I hope you can relate!

Method 1.

- If you have Pokemon bank and two copies of 6th gen and/or ORAS, just transfer them over to the corresponding copies and train them there. Since they're different games, I'm assuming the pokemon you're training will have different trainer ID's. If they have different trainer ID's, the EXP gain will multiply by 1.5x.

- Gather/put Lucky eggs on your pokemon for extra expierience growth. You can easily get them by dexnavving for them on the ORAS collection.

- You can use the Roark & May method for major expierience. Just add their QR codes and go to their bases on each end of Mauville City. Unfortunately you can't go and battle them right away. You must wait 24 hrs. before you can battle them/add them as a buddy to your secret base.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
I do not have or/as so I would be unable to do that, but many of the pokemon I want are from trades, so thats fine
@boazisg If you have X and a copy of Y you can basically do the same thing as the methods for ORAS.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
only x, I have older games, but not poke bank so they dont work