Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your Shiny Experience!
Just as the title states, what is your shinies experiences?
I personally love hearing the stories.

For me, I never got a random shiny. Never once. I only got them from hunting them.
Which is mildly depressing to me. :'D

But if that counts to some of you, it was a Relicanth in my Y version once chain fishing was introduced. I only had my high leveled Talonflame with me, and I had forgot, so, it fainted my Talonflame and got away from me. </3
I had a small handful of experiences. My first shiny being a Zebstrika in Black version, and I named it Sparklez. Now I got more random encounters like Audino in Black 2, Paras in Leafgreen, Rapidash in SoulSilver, and a few shinies from ROMS. The pokemon were on a Gold rom Bulbasaur and Chansey, since I was playing the game randomized, and like a shiny Pidgey I couldnt catch cuz I didn't have any pokeballs. My most recent from Alpha Sapphire was a random Remoraid and Zigzagoon from a horde.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Finding 1 a day for a week. Best experience ever.
My first ever shiny was a klink in BW. I was just going through chatgestone cave and all of a sudden a shiny klink appeared :P
I also found a shiny foongus while EV training in pokemon X, but I had to run from it because I wasn't training in HP haha
First shiny Pokemon I ever caught was a shiny Girafarig in Silver just before I was about the face the Red Gyarados for the millionth time. I think from that experience that was I realized there were other coloration of Pokemon. Since then I think I have encountered like 1 shiny for every 4 "New Game" save files.
I never encountered a shiny before XY while I played all the games as a child (Kinda depressing tbh) but my first shiny was a shiny hatched mudkip. I got one when pokebank was only a thing in Japan so I thought: "Lets breed a bunch and wondertrade them away!"  I think Arceus noticed this and blessed me with a pink Mudkip in my second egg. I still remember that I started to freak out downstairs and named it after my dad. All hail Wilbert the pink Mudkip Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I've found most of mine by EV training or horde hunting. I found a few in the safaris in X and Y and I've only bred a few. + I have only ever found one full odds shiny. It was Volbeat and completely random.
This may be sad but i never have ever encountered a shiny pokemon in Omega Ruby. :'(
The only 2 shinys i have are Shiny Beldum from event and a Shiny LvL 100 Tyrantrum from wonder trade.
My very first shiny encounter was a Rattata in Pokemon Silver. I thought my game was glitched or something, so I just killed it... Oh what a fool.

More recently I've caught a shiny Spheal which is still a spheal and oh so cute forever and forever!
My first shiny was a mew in silver...that was my last not counting gyrados