Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your first random shiny encounter
My first random Shiny was Woobat in White. My favorite Shiny would have to be SR Fossil Omanyte in Y. ALL HAIL LORD HELIX!!!
Damn u guys never found a shiny like i have it was in fire red and it was a shiny pidgey on route 1
Sry my bad my first shiny was a pidgey on the first route in Pokemon gold not Firered sry my bad
first shiny i got that i can remember that wasnt scripted or farmed was a [Image: hariyama.gif] in y and in oras i got a [Image: zigzagoon.gif] that i got tonight while i was ev farming hordes
My first shiny encounter was back in Pokémon Fire Red in the Safari Zone in Fuschia City. I saw a shiny Rhyhorn, threw a Safari Ball at him and failed to catch him. Then he ran away and I was a real S A D B O Y.
(Feb 5, 2015, 07:10 PM)EcksEcksEcks Wrote: My first shiny encounter was back in Pokémon Fire Red in the Safari Zone in Fuschia City. I saw a shiny Rhyhorn, threw a Safari Ball at him and failed to catch him. Then he ran away and I was a real S A D B O Y.
dang that really sucks :/
My first shiny was Wingull in a horde encounter in Pokemon X. I was lost going to Ambrette Town and I found him. Scared the crap out of me when I heard the sparkle sound.
My first random encounter shiny was a Patrat, but the first one that I ended up liking as Eevee while failing at chaining one.
My first random encounter shiny was Stunfisk in White 2 Version!
My first random shiny was Geodude in Gold. I got it to 25% health and it used Self destruct. My luck didn't improve any in Emerald where the only shiny I ever saw was the Zigzagoon attacking Prof. Birch.