Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your first random shiny encounter
My first was my favorite. Shiny Hariyama in Ruby. Sadly, it was in a ROM, not a physical cartridge.
I named it "LEGITSHINY".
My first shiny was back during fire red and leaf green. I was in the safari zone and found a shiny execute. I threw a rock at it and it fled. I was pretty disappointed.
my first was my first time playing a pokemon game that i bought but my friends told me about the basics like catching moves gyms and shinys so when i started playing the soul silver i was good i think i killed that punk milktank easily so i thought i was good OK so one day i was wondering in a team rocket base and i run into a wild SHINY geodude so i got really happy and i luckly didnt kill it i threw a pokeball and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! Alex has Caught Geodude! i was all like #teamsupperswiggy

sence ive gotten the red gyarados (story event) a shiny charmander in soul silver from oak shiny vulpix 2 shiny skrelp a shiny frokie a shiny espurr shiny pikachu a shiny heatran a shiny cresselia a shiny reshiram a shiny garantina shiny politoad shiny beldum (event) 2 bad shiny bulbasaurs shiny deoxys shiny bagon i think im pretty lucky with shinys lol xD
shiny corsola in XY, there is rly no surprise to this because i was chaining but hey, it was my first
Pretty sure my first random shiny was a Ditto in XY. Then Psyduck. Haven't found a random one since, or any in ORAS for that matter. :P
The funniest thing ever sooo, I get home im hyped to start, i get my starter and jazz
I walk into the grass, MY FIRST ENCOUNTER OF THE GAME, is a SHINY Zigzagoon, The best HM Slave there is
My first random encounter shiny was a Natu on SoulSilver. I just barely glanced the shine when it appeared out of the corner of my eye, so not knowing what is was, I caught it. Pretty happy that I did too :D
My first shiny was a Cacnea i found back in the days of Pokemon emerald. I didn't give it a name unfortunately, but i still loved it. Not a fan of Cacnea usually but i always used that thing!
My first shiny experience was in pearl when I found a shiny PIKACHU.I tried to get it down in health and ended up landing a crit so never really saw one after that.
(Jan 29, 2015, 09:23 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: The reason I'm making this is because I just caught a shiny remoraid! :D  So congrats to me. But for you, what was your first ever random shiny encounter? My first was actually a Zebstrika that I named Sparklez. Smile

For a while i thought the first shiny i caught (chaining) was remoraid, but i later discovered a caught a tynamo a while ago from chaining on a mirage cave :D I just never noticed cuz franky... there is almost no difference between the shiny tynamo and the normal one XD First random encounter was a golbat while horde chaining kappa