Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

greetings!
Hello all! I'm a life-long Pokemon fan. I've been playing ever since I bought Pokemon Red at age 9 with money I specifically after seeing it in Nintendo Power. Where does the time go?

With each new gen, I dive deeper into the competitive side of things. I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm finally at the point where I'm teambuilding with VGC in mind and not just randomly screwing around in Singles on Battle Spot, or using cookie-cutter Smogon builds. My research has led me here. I tend to lurk more than anything, but I'd like to become more active!

soooo...heyyyy.
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hiiiiiii theeerrrre! (Damn don't know if I did my Alex impression there) Kappa

Welcome!
Hi droptimo! Welcome to the website!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Hey!! :D
[Insert signature here]
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Welcome!

(Mar 7, 2015, 12:39 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Smile Feel free to submit your team for critique in the Competitive Discussion Forum, ask any random questions you might have in the Competitive Q&A Thread, check out the VGC '15 Metagame Megathread, and browse the Guides and Tutorials Forum to help tailor your competitive teams.

^ Also this Kappa
Welcome!
Welcome! Hope you have some good fun around here ^^ I'm certain you'll find plenty of exciting stuff about VGC and (other) competitive battling :D