Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What do you like to do in Pokemon? (Once you complete the game)
Hey guys, this is a random thread to see what you do in post-game. Here are some examples:
Play competitive
Breed
Shiny hunt
Go through the league like 10000 more times
Battle Spot?
I shiny hunt because shinies are cool
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
After the game I do the post game story (if it has one), or I do the battle frontier/tower/chateau,
Complete the Regional Dex and then go for completing the National Dex, shiny hunt and breed. That's basically all I do. And by then I will start on the alternative game, like how I played Emerald but went back and played Ruby and Sapphire, and I am currently getting prepared to go play Omega Ruby.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Shiny hunt and play competitively.
I shiny hunt now and then... but usually I breed pokemon, even if I'll never use them once.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I usually breed pokemon or do any sort of postgame (Example: right now my breed is shiny Dream Ball Regenerator 5iv-atk Slowpoke)
I finish the post-game before creating my own team of favorite pokes that I take around. Smile
Essentially I'm one of those 'build your perfect team' types :P
Well im trying to complete the pokedex WHICH IS IMPOSIBLE!!!  Angry Angry Angry  

but i have been also hunting fo shinies which is FUN!
@LUCARIONITE its the ulitmate Pokemon struggle. But the reward is so sweet.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!