Pokemon Forever
VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Competitive Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Competitive Discussion Archive (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Discussion-Archive)
+---- Thread: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program (/Thread-VGC-Competitive-Battling-Mentorship-Program)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Podfighterninja123 - Jan 16, 2015

Why cant eevee be my mentor KappaHD

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Eeveeli - Jan 16, 2015

(Jan 16, 2015, 12:18 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Why cant eevee be my mentor KappaHD

I recked your Charizard too much for that Kappa

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Podfighterninja123 - Jan 16, 2015

Kappa i made a new team

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - IceyGamer - Jan 16, 2015

(Jan 16, 2015, 12:05 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Oh I live in GMT+1 if you still need timezones for people who are signed up for being a mentor already. Feel free to give me more people to mentor whenever you want to. I can handle 2/3 more people :D

You need to be tutored instead of the one tutoring

I'm just waiting for my next assignment. :P

I havent gotten a single assignment KappaHD

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - sylladex - Jan 17, 2015

Hi! I was browsing Google and found this thread. It seems like a wonderful program!

I'd like to sign up as a mentee for Smogon OU Singles. I've spent a lot of time reading about competitive battling, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm aware of IVs and EVs, and breed competitive Pokémon in my spare time, but I'd like to learn more about teambuilding and actual battling! Fully prepared to get wrecked as often as it takes for me to learn.

I'm from the USA, so my timezone is EST (GMT-5).

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Rogue - Jan 17, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 11:42 AM)sylladex Wrote: Hi! I was browsing Google and found this thread. It seems like a wonderful program!

I'd like to sign up as a mentee for Smogon OU Singles. I've spent a lot of time reading about competitive battling, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm aware of IVs and EVs, and breed competitive Pokémon in my spare time, but I'd like to learn more about teambuilding and actual battling! Fully prepared to get wrecked as often as it takes for me to learn.

I'm from the USA, so my timezone is EST (GMT-5).

I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - sylladex - Jan 17, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 01:04 PM)Rogue Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!

Oh wow - thank you so much, I'd love that! Is it alright if I could PM you about it? Smile

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Rogue - Jan 17, 2015

(Jan 17, 2015, 01:43 PM)sylladex Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:04 PM)Rogue Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!

Oh wow - thank you so much, I'd love that! Is it alright if I could PM you about it? Smile

Go right ahead!

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Scotty3D - Jan 17, 2015

Hey guys! I still haven't found a mentor but I wanted to elaborate a little more! I'm located in Texas so I'm in CST (GMT-6)! I'm a dedicated player who is looking to relearn the game in a much more competitive manner with someone to help me out! I'm hoping to get some help in VGC and perhaps some help in Smogon OU as well!