Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
It looks like there was maybe some confusion with podfighter, Ill hold off for now and see if he meant to mentor or mentee.
There we go. Helped out Ally :D
I would be interest in this but ATM I'm currently in the team building stage but if someone is willing to guide me through this process as well also if i do get a mentor could they possibly be from the UK or Europe due to time zone differences (nothing against Americans).

I also have no competitive Pokemon experience but learn very quickly
Are there any UK mentors free? I got assigned a usa one and time zones screws us over
Hi there! I would like to be mentored on the ways of pokemon in both VGC and Smogon! I've had previous experience... so I'm not completely in the dark... but it's been about 2-3 years since I've played competitively so I'm looking to jump back in! (:
I would love to have a mentor help me get into competitive battling more, I would definitely want to learn more vgc and ou tier in smogon if possible. I am in the east us time zone. Thanks ahead if time!
I just stuck this thread to the top.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Mst time zone for me
ooh i like this thread Smile i would quite like to be mentored in vgc if possible, and I should be able to mentor anyone in the NU tier if they wish i am very familiar with the tier and have placed i think 66 on the ladder on showdown before decline hit me :] (note i live in the UK)
Oh I live in GMT+1 if you still need timezones for people who are signed up for being a mentor already. Feel free to give me more people to mentor whenever you want to. I can handle 2/3 more people :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015