Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
Why cant eevee be my mentor KappaHD
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:18 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Why cant eevee be my mentor KappaHD

I recked your Charizard too much for that Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Kappa i made a new team
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:05 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Oh I live in GMT+1 if you still need timezones for people who are signed up for being a mentor already. Feel free to give me more people to mentor whenever you want to. I can handle 2/3 more people :D

You need to be tutored instead of the one tutoring

I'm just waiting for my next assignment. :P
I havent gotten a single assignment KappaHD
Hi! I was browsing Google and found this thread. It seems like a wonderful program!

I'd like to sign up as a mentee for Smogon OU Singles. I've spent a lot of time reading about competitive battling, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm aware of IVs and EVs, and breed competitive Pokémon in my spare time, but I'd like to learn more about teambuilding and actual battling! Fully prepared to get wrecked as often as it takes for me to learn.

I'm from the USA, so my timezone is EST (GMT-5).
(Jan 17, 2015, 11:42 AM)sylladex Wrote: Hi! I was browsing Google and found this thread. It seems like a wonderful program!

I'd like to sign up as a mentee for Smogon OU Singles. I've spent a lot of time reading about competitive battling, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm aware of IVs and EVs, and breed competitive Pokémon in my spare time, but I'd like to learn more about teambuilding and actual battling! Fully prepared to get wrecked as often as it takes for me to learn.

I'm from the USA, so my timezone is EST (GMT-5).

I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:04 PM)Rogue Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!

Oh wow - thank you so much, I'd love that! Is it alright if I could PM you about it? Smile
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:43 PM)sylladex Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:04 PM)Rogue Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping you if you can't find anyone else! I've been apart of Smogon since Gen 4 and have participated in Frontiers/multiple suspect tests. I'd love to help you!

Oh wow - thank you so much, I'd love that! Is it alright if I could PM you about it? Smile

Go right ahead!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Hey guys! I still haven't found a mentor but I wanted to elaborate a little more! I'm located in Texas so I'm in CST (GMT-6)! I'm a dedicated player who is looking to relearn the game in a much more competitive manner with someone to help me out! I'm hoping to get some help in VGC and perhaps some help in Smogon OU as well!