Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Legendary-pokemon)

RE: Legendary pokemon - mste1602 - Apr 7, 2016

@Wolf3079  yes

RE: Legendary pokemon - Wolf3079 - Apr 7, 2016

@mste1602  I was wondering if theres a limit to request for pokemon because honestly I have quite a bit I need but I dont wanna be rude and request them and push anything on you! thx

RE: Legendary pokemon - Nimthiel - Apr 7, 2016

@mste1602 Sorry I've been busy so I just saw the alert. I'm still interested and wanted shinies of the following: Lugia, Ho-oh, Shaymin, and Virizion. If possible can you PM me when you want to trade? I've been so busy working and I should get email notifications on my phone when I get a private message. That way I know since I haven't been able to check back as often!

Also if you have a regular legit Meloetta, though the others are more of a focus and I don't want to be greedy. Especially with so many people requesting Smile

RE: Legendary pokemon - Junkochan - Apr 8, 2016

(Mar 30, 2016, 08:01 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @King_Clicker   @Zephroine   @JoNBoii13    @DuskAngelis    @Blazedanfaded88    @shang228    @Dietrich02    @Rurek    @Billiwonka    @AiorixHDx   @Ike3000   @mito0212   @T-Sizzle   @TheGhostType    @Vincent  @jthr3  @filthynerd    @ungreej    @Ozmodayis    @dan25   @Nightwing   @Doomdemon   @Ace9191999    @WolfirMatt    @Andalarew   @Nimthiel   @brett1888    @NightmareDarkMist    @SheWas18lSwear    @madfrk2222    @OverLordBacon    @Pattyback11    @Anjol_    @Hazneal  @Beachson    @macman427    @droidelta    @Dabaks    @SparkyVGC    @izkhan2006    @"Itodd"   @arrcole   @pokepika456    @Marjorez    @Gringolo     @Junkochan    @EazyBash    @Joshua3212    @crownjewel    @n00bboy123    @Feb   @wundrweapon    

how many of you guys are still in need and of what? I've gotten a bit behind but don't want anyone to miss out.  also my fc recently changed so make sure you've added my 0705 one.

@Naysaii @gamekiller509
if you guys are still online I can help you now

@mste1602 hi.. Sorry i've been very busy at work.. As my request before.. Genesect and shiny eevee.. Can i add mewtwo and celebi? I dont have good pokemons to trade in. So i cant get them.. Anyway, added you up.. Thanks a lot!

RE: Legendary pokemon - andress_rnb - Apr 8, 2016

@mste1602  Hi, bro! I'm looking for Reshiram and Zekrom. Thanks in advance. 

RE: Legendary pokemon - LilKev2016 - Apr 8, 2016

(Apr 7, 2016, 12:53 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Veroxion  I'm usually on between 11am and 10pm central time.
@Marjorez do you still need the shiny eevee as well?
@LilKev2016 I don't see an FC for you....?
@AriRina1412 sure
@the rest of you I have you all  added.

@anyone who comes later can you please come to neoseeker? I really dislike this website's functionality... -.-

RE: Legendary pokemon - LilKev2016 - Apr 8, 2016

My FC is: 1221-0484-7666

RE: Legendary pokemon - I DONT KNOW - Apr 8, 2016

I would like a gensect : )

RE: Legendary pokemon - Drygear829 - Apr 9, 2016

Hi. Do you still have a diance, shiny groudon and shiny genesect? I added you already.

RE: Legendary pokemon - stealwings - Apr 9, 2016

Hi mste1602 , I was wondering if the give away is still open, I'm trying to fill my dex and I only have one Pokemon game from the moment, so I was wondering if I could get the Legends since I have lost of them pending.

I have added you to my 3DS friend list, btw. Thanks in advance.