Dec 11, 2014, 03:31 PM
Added you
|
[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
|
|
Dec 11, 2014, 03:31 PM
Added you
Dec 11, 2014, 04:00 PM
I'm on and ready when you are! :D
also ready
Dec 11, 2014, 04:12 PM
same as the others
Dec 11, 2014, 04:13 PM
I'm ready too
Dec 11, 2014, 04:14 PM
(This post was last modified: Dec 11, 2014, 04:56 PM by FallibleScot.)
lol, I'm ready too I guess, Merry Christmas everyone!
EDIT: Oh dear that's terrible to hear! Unfortunately it's Midnight in Scotland now, so I'll have to come back tomorrow morning, have fun trading everyone!
Dec 11, 2014, 04:14 PM
I have you added and will be online in one hour if that is okay
Dec 11, 2014, 04:21 PM
Added u as well XD
Dec 11, 2014, 04:29 PM
(This post was last modified: Dec 20, 2014, 07:43 AM by Phillip from the philippines.)
FC:1607-3109-6956 IGN: Guy
Dec 11, 2014, 04:32 PM
i'm ready!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#418 Buizel
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |