Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
Hey guys. I'm new to competitive, and tbh, I'm on my first team build. I wish to include a mega sableye though. Can anyone help me with a build?
you can get away with the calm mind set but w/e you do do not run snarl with it last person who did that vs me ended up loosing because milotic kept getting boosts off his attacks and she just ate his +6 attacks easily result. But otherwise i'd go with naitre on this the mega's just not as good as his regular prankster form
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Thanks all! I'm still exploring ideas as to what to do and how to start, but I might put M-Sableye away for now. Thank you for the feedback.
With my team cresselia is the biggest problem not because of trick room or something but because i only have neutral moves and most of them are so bulcky and with moonlight their impossible for me to kill.
Anyone has an idee how to fix it?
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:07 PM)RobinPMC Wrote: With my team cresselia is the biggest problem not because of trick room or something but because i only have neutral moves and most of them are so bulcky and with moonlight their impossible for me to kill.

depends on your team but bug, dark and ghost type attacks are the way to go with knock off being an outstanding move even vs neutral foes due to removal of the item
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:10 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:07 PM)RobinPMC Wrote: With my team cresselia is the biggest problem not because of trick room or something but because i only have neutral moves and most of them are so bulcky and with moonlight their impossible for me to kill.

depends on your team but bug, dark and ghost type attacks are the way to go with knock off being an outstanding move even vs neutral foes due to removal of the item

Oh yeah i forgot that I still have to breed conceldurr with knock off but thanks for the advice anyway :D
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:11 PM)naitre Wrote:

Can you post your team here for us to look over?

Already figured it out my team is build but not made and still have to breed conkeldurr with knock off  :P
cress hits conkeldurr for super effective damage via psychic. not a good cress counter
#TeamForum

(Jan 14, 2015, 02:17 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:14 PM)RobinPMC Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:11 PM)naitre Wrote:

Can you post your team here for us to look over?

Already figured it out my team is build but not made and still have to breed conkeldurr with knock off  :P

Knock Off isn't an egg move, it's a move tutor move.

I know but i have to breed it anyway for iv's i dont have him yet
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 100+ Def Cresselia: 62-74 (27.3 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

that doesnt even scratch cresselia
#TeamForum