Feb 19, 2015, 10:56 AM
|
Nugget bridge major 4
|
|
Still 4-0 them
![]() But seriously that person really thinks someone can counterteam them in like 5-10 minutes? Maybe in Cybertron's world but you had your reasons to leave which should be understandable. What you said there about time issues reminds me when I schedule trades with people back at former FB group and they respond back till like a few days later or ramdomly. Like wtf I'm not gonna be online the whole dang time with my game.
Feb 19, 2015, 10:59 AM
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:57 AM)Black117 Wrote: Still 4-0 them Thats why i dont enter Nugget Bridge tourneys
Feb 19, 2015, 11:10 AM
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:57 AM)Black117 Wrote: Still 4-0 them This. You are online and can message me to tell me you like the trade but can't trade me when i'm ready but certainly can while i'm sleeping at 3AM in the morning. I have no clue what the guy was worried about me switching my team. My team naturally hard countered his so I wasn't even worried about it. But last thing I needed was him saying something to the judges that wasn't true and getting me DQ'd
Feb 19, 2015, 11:23 AM
I mean Seriously why be so stupid take a mans word lol
Feb 19, 2015, 11:27 AM
They really thought I would pull something and not stick to being an honest battler lol
Feb 27, 2015, 03:31 PM
so i'm 1-2 its an uphill battle from here lol
Mar 16, 2015, 10:04 PM
Go Tygaa Go!!
Mar 17, 2015, 01:48 AM
holy god you're taking souls :] good job man i'm 2-3 lolz
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#515 Panpour
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:



