Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
i really hope i get it tomorrow or i'm going to go berserk Smile

[Image: tumblr_inline_n6erugfco11rs98y5.gif]
@evilsabre Update: I've almost finished ep.10

don't really know what's going on lol
(Nov 27, 2014, 02:50 PM)Eckley Wrote: @evilsabre Update: I've almost finished ep.10

don't really know what's going on lol

u were reading the subtitles the entire time right?
I'm watching the dubbed version

from what I've gathered, Homura keeps going back in time to stop Madoka becoming a magical girl
(Nov 27, 2014, 02:53 PM)Eckley Wrote: I'm watching the dubbed version

from what I've gathered, Homura keeps going back in time to stop Madoka becoming a magical girl

pretty much i don't want to explain why in case it only gets revealed in ep10-12 since its a pretty big plot point
<-This guy don't know nothin about nothing in this thread as of page 12
@icey thats cuz you have ORAS. Its a condition that makes you unable to read after a few days due to severe strain on the eyes from playing a certain game.
(Nov 27, 2014, 03:35 PM)evilsabre Wrote: @icey thats cuz you have ORAS. Its a condition that makes you unable to read after a few days due to severe strain on the eyes from playing a certain game.

More than true. I've been locked in my room for almost a week straight. http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/ change the search portion to US in overall and you see me at #1 lol
(Nov 27, 2014, 03:39 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 03:35 PM)evilsabre Wrote: @icey thats cuz you have ORAS. Its a condition that makes you unable to read after a few days due to severe strain on the eyes from playing a certain game.

More than true. I've been locked in my room for almost a week straight. http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/ change the search portion to US in overall and you see me at #1 lol

What i want to know is how a person from the uk is ranked at all? The games not out for another 75 minutes....
people always get it early dude my mate in uk got it tuesday im still waiting for mine Sad