Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Round Strategy
i think touched on this a bit in my mega altaria analysis watch out for this move especially since altaria has access to cotton guard and roost for sustain. Coupled with the fact many common pokemon are weak to fairy tyranitar and salamence to name a couple Smile

Edit: Only downside is that this strat is entirely dependent on porygon Z not getting obliterated since without him your teams speed is going to plummet for many of the pokemon with the abilities + good use of protect will mess with this strat since the key target for your foe (porygon) always has to attack. i mean correct me if i'm wrong but if the guy in the first replay had hit porygon instead of auroras with M-lopunny that could have been game over for your team. I mean ik its a gimmick strat but it feels very reliant that the foe doesn't realize how round works or doesn't that focusing porygon is the key to beating the strat. i dno i might be underestimating this gimmick since i actually know what round is having already used it in triple battles a few times XD

Messages In This Thread
Round Strategy - by tudor28 - Nov 30, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by tygaa2 - Nov 30, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Round Strategy - by tudor28 - Dec 1, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by GingerxPug - Dec 3, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by IceyGamer - Dec 3, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by evilsabre - Dec 3, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by tudor28 - Dec 6, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Round Strategy - by tudor28 - Dec 20, 2014, 02:32 PM