Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment
Oh boy! Disaster train incoming;

First of all, I had Pokemon Red, my buddy had Blue. We battled quite often, using that dang link cable that only worked when you stayed in just the right position. Eventually I decided that nicknaming all my pokes to "???" would be a good idea, since then he wouldn't know which one I would send out. Of course, that doesn't quite help when your buddy is sitting right next to you because that link cable is so short. So, yeah, that didn't quite work out.

Not long after that, I somehow aquired pokemon silver on a floppy disk, before it was officially released here in Europe. Too bad it was in japanese. I couldn't figure out what to do after getting the egg from Mr. Pokemon, so I just grinded. I eventually ended up with a lvl 23 Croconaw before I even battled the rival for the first time. A while after that, I also thought that my Jumpluff had the same move twice (it actually had absorb and mega drain, but I couldn't tell the difference, because, you know, japanese).

When I got Pokemon Ruby, I caught a Ralts. And for some reason decided that that would be the only Pokemon I'd use in the whole game. So of course, I ended up with an overleveled gardevoir. Then I encountered a trainer that I had to fight. That trainer had a Poochyena. And my Gardevoir only had Psychic type moves. And I wasn't bright enough to think that maybe I should train a different Pokemon to get past him. I also didn't know about struggle. Good times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by GiMYz - Aug 22, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Amber - Sep 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Middo - Sep 19, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Frost - Dec 19, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by LordZoeten - Jan 17, 2016, 07:56 PM