Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first? Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?

Hey everyone, less than two months of Pokemon SuMo and we'll all be free from ORAS!

Aside that, I'm going to "that guy" and always pick the "first game" of each pair, so Pokemon Sun. Sorry maybe the next generation, unless I find something else to do. Usually for most starters, I've decided mostly the Fire-type as my first Pokemon of the specific generation, though in Gen 5, that tradition was broken after seeing Tepig... (Lowkey Chespin was cool). For this set of generation starters, haven't been sold on which to choice from, though I guess Popplio is ok. Honestly none of the Water-type pokemon in the Alolan region have caught my eye, except Popplio. (Will be weird asking for other starters from "people I know" as it seems like everyone will chose the same starter....Kappa) Very interested to see how Hyper Training is implemented in the main series games. One of the things that's always "bother" me is how most of the time our "In-Game" teams are usually never as "competitive" as compared Pokemon who have 31 max ivs. Of courses, there are things like event/egg moves which could affect the viability of a Pokemon, though at least it seems like players have this option. Depending how "how" exact the bottle cap system will be, I'm (though everyone) likely going to use this on a Ditto to automatically get a 6 IVs one after leveling to 100. Will be tedious to breed Pokemon again, though at least people will have an idea what to do.

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare? Skull?

Have to go OG on this with Team Rocket as they are the only ones who aren't totally not for "destroying" all walks of life, society, and maybe separate/kill all Pokemon in the process. Well at least Rocket will steal Pokemon, money, values, and have a decent all-black atire uniforms to wear. 

(PS: Didn't consider Skull/Aether as I don't know their motivations and plot details to decide.)

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?

This is somewhat of a difficult decision to chose from, but I'd rather visit the Johto region for all the landmarks and sites. Probably the two cities I'd visit the most were Goldenrod City for the "grand luxury" and Ecruteak City for the region's historical past. Since these two cities are situated at the center of the region, maybe I'd see Entei, Suicune, and Raikou roam around. To start an "adventure" definitely Sinnoh as there's a ton of varied terrain, and the mountainous areas around Spear Pillar to explore. The only issue I have with this region is all the "back tracking" I'd have to do, but at least the locations are memorable.

Would you like fries with that?

No. Already ate Pizza.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

Ok @GiMYz , what have you done to GMX? Were are you holding him hostage? I demand to know!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Black117 - Sep 24, 2016, 09:40 PM