Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] "Here Comes the Sun"- A Mega Charizard Y/Mega Venusaur Team
Yeah I have changed Cresselias special attack investment to about 192 SpA evs so it can potential ohko 4 hp landorus-t with ease. Lately, I have been trying out safety googles just to counteract against some spore users such as amoonguss or breloom (whose usage is rising likely because of Baz Anderson). I have thought about having both icy wind and thunder wave on the same team it's just that with the rise of tailwind teams I know that icy wind won't be about slow down the opposing team fast enough while the can just switch out. Another benefit or icy wind Cress is its not "tauntable" by any means so it can be a fail safe I might result. I would switch icy wind if it wasn't for Bisharp being so damn common now. In the past there have been situations where I need to get an icy wind on maybe a weaken landorus to finish it off yet I'm hesitant to do so because +2 bisharp can sweep my team afterward. Anyways thanks for giving me a head sup about me spA evs on Cres

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Here Comes the Sun"- A Mega Charizard Y/Venusaur Team - by Black117 - Feb 9, 2015, 05:32 PM