Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] No.1!
Drop the Trick Room/Tailwind thing. That gimmick compromises the synergy of your team. Either fully commit to Trick Room or Tailwind. To stop Tailwind, get a Pokemon with access to Thunder Wave or Icy Wind. A Prankster such as Thundurus or Meowstic-M can do this. As for Trick Room, gang the Pokemon trying to set it up before it gets to pull it off. You're most likely going to need a Dark Type to pull this off. Bisharp is a good pick and so is Crawdaunt.

I recommend taking out Charizard Y and Cresselia and replace them with Thundurus/Politoed and Bisharp/Crawdaunt. Politoed and Bisharp would be preferred for you take out the Fire weaknesses of your team with Drizzle and you can take out Tailwind for Hurricane which has infinite Accuracy in the rain with Articuno and Bisharp checks teams that try to use methods of speed control such as Trick Room and Icy Wind/Electro Web with its ability and movepool.

You can also replace Volt Switch with Thunder Wave on Rotom for that speed control

I should also mention that Bisharp takes care for Whimsicott, Mega Gengar and Gothitelle so Perish Trap shouldn't be a problem for you. I am seeing this new type of perish trap that involves Multiscale Dragonite so watch out for that as well
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
No.1! - by Crozz - Feb 22, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: No.1! - by Crozz - Feb 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: No.1! - by z2porygon - Feb 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: No.1! - by Marcusube - Feb 22, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: No.1! - by Crozz - Feb 22, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: No.1! - by Marcusube - Feb 23, 2015, 06:55 PM