Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help me make a VGC Gravity Trick Room team?
I have played against gravity teams before and all I can say is you absolutely need a way to beat Landorus-T or any major EQ user since it will hit everything on the field. There was one gravity team I faced consisted of Bronzong, Mega Blastiose, Nidoqueen, and Sableye. The goal for the team was to setup either Trick Room or Gravity at the same time which Bronzong could then fire off fast and accurate Hypnosis agaisnt the opponent. Mega Blastiose and Nidoqueen would then go with its powerful Attacks like Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Fire Blast, etc.

My only problem with this strategy is it requires too much setup compared with Trick Room itself. Gravity is just a bit too gimmicky to the point where the whole team has to commit to one strategy. Like I said, gravity will just benefit BOTH sides so be weary of that. Once the Gravity field effect is gone, your team will be forced to use those inaccurate moves (assuming they have them) and we all know how missing Focus Blast or Hydro Pump.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me make a VGC Gravity Trick Room team? - by Black117 - May 15, 2015, 03:04 PM