Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] A 1st place on showdown team report (Part 1)
(Jul 12, 2015, 10:31 AM)MagnusHexem Wrote: This looks just like the team that won Seattle regionals.  I mean, you say that we can't be original if we don't nickname, but these are just the six most commonly used Pokemon.  What's the fun in that? :S

I like this quote: "Meta is meta for a reason. I'm getting sick and tired of all these people who wants to be special snowflakes just for the damn sake of it" - LightcoreVGC. You see, MagnusHexem.. if you want to perform well with a team you gotta figure out your play style. And believe me, I didn't just take the 6 most used pokemons in the current meta, slapped them on a team and thought "Hey, since these are the most used pokemons, they must be good". And also, about the nickname thing.. I just like people who nickname their pokemons. And also, why does it bother you so much that I happened to use a standard team (with a twist)? It performs well, it fits my play style etc.. "This looks just like the team that won Seattle regionals", well it looks like just about every team on Battle spot too. Please reply, MagnusHexem

Messages In This Thread
RE: A 1st place on showdown team report (Part 1) - by Willem - Jul 12, 2015, 01:33 PM