Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
This year has been a great year, in terms of professional matters, as I was able to finally finish my studies and get my degree. I found a new job too :D !. However, my personal life has been a little bit disastrous as I've lost important people in my life such as my father (not that he didn't look for that break up -- It's getting kinda inmate lol). The point is that after all I can still smile and desire to move on! Some of my resolutions for next year is to get that father-daughter relationship back and continue smiling, sharing my time with the ones I love and being the same good person I always try to be.

I've got to admit that it's difficult to think about all of the things that happened in one year, but I'm very grateful even of the bad things that occured to me Smile and having said that, I wish I could win one of the Shiny Mew so I can start next year with a very good (and sweet too) friend *---*

Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by Saiaku - Dec 8, 2015, 11:08 AM