Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
This year has been very interesting. I am a teen girl in high school and I have to admit, I do have attitude with my parents. I try to stop having one but it just happens. This year I had two surgeries, one was to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed which accumulated to 3,500 and the second one was having my appendix removed which accumulated to 5,500. I admit that my family does not have a lot of money and even with that amount of money they send me to an expensive high school. Now add the 10,000 tuition, the bills for living expenses, my sisters tuition for junior high and the surgeries, that is a lot of money. Even with all of this I give my parents attitude. They do not deserve it yet I still give them attitude. You can say that it is teenage hormones but I feel like I can control my outbursts. My parents love and care for me, which not a lot of people have and I take it for granted. Children who behave better than me and get less than me deserve what I have. I am thankful for my parents love for me and all that they do for me because I do not deserve it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by Erica M. - Dec 8, 2015, 11:47 AM