Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
This year was very great , my friends and i doing stupid stuff (the typical)But a new teacher appear and I HATE HER , IS A RELIGION TEACHER and her personality is horrible , she says that mothers that believe in god are better than normal mothers and more junk, so thats that.
My academics results went up-UP and down D: and my big sister wants to be a doctor so she studies so hard ,i also study much , but not more than my sister so my fathers want me to study harder like my sister ,but i am one of the best in 8th grade( sorry for bad english and incorrect time in the verbs, im from Chile)
But if there was something awesome in this year is that my group of best friends grew to 7 (best friends not fake friends )and we have fun a lot of times , also i realize that my family likes me a lot (before an special activity in my school)and afterall , this year was excellent (my goal is study harder and make a bigger effort in everything)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE :D :D :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by Cacaguakete - Dec 8, 2015, 03:22 PM