Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
Two big accomplishments this year: I became the chef, and I had a kid !!!!

Been working hard for years as a cook and chef in training. At times it seemed it wasn't worth it but I stood my ground and continued to learn and produce quality work in hopes to reach, what in my industry, is the championship: the title of chef. And finally I met a guy who took a chance on me. He taught me, moved me passed other cooks that literally sat on their asses for years, and promoted me twice!!! And now I run the show!!!
And all this was happening as my girl was pregnant with my son. He's six months now and sits up and stares at the TV at cartoons. It made me start watching Pokémon again, and in turn made me take interest in playing again.
Plus I figured, by the time he's playing "Pokémon super duper Stardust edition version 2" I can show him a poke bank filled with awesome classics.

Only one problem. I was completely lost.
Last Pokémon game I played with 100 percent effort was Emerald and it has become a very different game since then. So many features, online battling, trading with people around the world and the awesome idea of Pokebank... it was a lot to handle. It's what brought me here to the forums. I didn't even know Pokémon grew into so many dope communities doing great stuff with the game. It sparked a whole new goal of being a Pokémon master again.

Poor kid. By the time he's ten imma kick his *** in his first battle. Bright side is imma cook a hell of a lunch afterwards. Hopefully one of us has a mew by then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by Agent Antz - Dec 8, 2015, 08:13 PM