Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
Its been a normal year for me. It is the 2nd year for me in college, and had been through 2 semesters and 1 short semester, just like the previous year. The one and only thing that is different for this year is that i finally get myself a 3DS!! I finally have the chance to play AS! Everything is so great and the old memories of playing pkmn sapphire on my gameboy, when i was a kid, just flash through in my mind~ And this is also the reason why i'm here now Smile Its entirely new to me upon having a pokemon society like this, as previously on my gameboy i was unable to trade pokemon, battle with others, etc.

Nonetheless, meeting good people in this society! Friendly players all around and i'm very thankful for every giveaways, including the previous giveaway u did :D Not sure if you remember it or not, i forgotten my old pkmn forever account and my pokemon was sniped... Was pretty worried but hey, you kept the shiny milotic for me!!!! Thank you once again, thanks for your shiny milotic, shiny goodra and your lovely vivillon!

I have to admit that i do want a mew, but still, i thank you for taking your time reading all this Smile Have a nice day !

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by myacc95 - Dec 9, 2015, 12:47 AM