Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
this year has been pretty crappy, to put it crudely, but there's been a few good moments that stood out for me.

-my birthday weekend was super fun. it takes place during pride weekend, so i had a few friends stay over and we went down to pride and saw naked people and pet a lot of dogs. plus i got my labret piercing that weekend, so i had an excuse to eat tons of ice cream. :v

-i was able to go to PAX Prime for all three days this year and it was incredible. i played so many games and bought so many things and went to so many panels and was able to keep myself hydrated! the best parts of that were probably getting to hug jack patillo and buying a used copy of B2 and finding an event genesect and keldeo on it.

-within the last few weeks or so i was finally able to set up my first iteration of my gaming area, so i finally have access to my ps4 again, which is really nice since i was missing all of those games.

i've got some peace of mind finally about next year, hopefully i'll finally stop chickening out and get my driver's license, and i'm hoping to start graphic design classes probably in spring or summer. ahh, what an absolutely insane year. i'm mostly thankful for the fact that i'm still here. c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by Tezzeret - Dec 15, 2015, 08:33 PM