Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

You think you're bad?
Typed on a phone ignore the ugly

So you want to plague the world with terrible Pokemon. I respect that. Spreading chaos in the form of wonder trading the filth of the earth, really it's amazing. BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

First off, my boy Zigzagoon. Give him some credit. He's really cute, great hm slave, and when used properly, he's a MONSTER. Belly Drum and Extreme Speed on one Pokemon? That's disgusting. No you need a different Pokemon, and I have a few ideas.

You remember Basculin? Of course you don't. He's that weird little fish from gen five that has two different forms for some reason. No one likes him. He's out classed by so many water Pokemon, and his shiny is the exact same. Spread that around no one will be happy to see it.

Speaking of forgettable gen five Pokemon, Maractus. What's this things stats? No one knows. No you really don't, you just googled it you lying lit- nevermind. Anyways, no one remembers this Pokemon for a good reason, it's practically useless. The only good thing I can see coming from this is someone discovering a Pokemon they probably have never seen before.

Lol Sunflora.

Castform. I know what you're saying, but he's rrraaarrree. HE'S RARE FOR A REASON. THIS WEAK LITTLE PUNK CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND HE'S GONE EXTINCT JUST FROM BEING PATHETIC. Oh he's an artificial Pokemon. Well no wonder they didn't make that many. He's GARBAGE.

GARBAGE I SAY?! TRUBBISH I ALSO SAY!? Trubbish is cute. Garbodor is not. Send around Garbodor instead.

And for those of you with PKHeX, how about Pokemon who need friendship to evolve, with minimum friendship. It's genius really. Imagine getting a Buneary in a wonderlocke, and it never evolving. I know, I'm evil.

There you have it. How to get people to resent you via wonder trade. Your welcome, and I'm sorry.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017

Messages In This Thread
You think you're bad? - by Reed - Sep 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by w2gMk - Sep 1, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by BanditSin - Sep 1, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by Eckley - Sep 1, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by bamman - Sep 1, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by Reed - Sep 1, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by Reed - Sep 1, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by devilmoth - Sep 1, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by Unit501 - Sep 1, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: You think you're bad? - by Reed - Sep 1, 2016, 12:21 PM