Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

You think you're bad?
Typed on a phone ignore the ugly

So you want to plague the world with terrible Pokemon. I respect that. Spreading chaos in the form of wonder trading the filth of the earth, really it's amazing. BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

First off, my boy Zigzagoon. Give him some credit. He's really cute, great hm slave, and when used properly, he's a MONSTER. Belly Drum and Extreme Speed on one Pokemon? That's disgusting. No you need a different Pokemon, and I have a few ideas.

You remember Basculin? Of course you don't. He's that weird little fish from gen five that has two different forms for some reason. No one likes him. He's out classed by so many water Pokemon, and his shiny is the exact same. Spread that around no one will be happy to see it.

Speaking of forgettable gen five Pokemon, Maractus. What's this things stats? No one knows. No you really don't, you just googled it you lying lit- nevermind. Anyways, no one remembers this Pokemon for a good reason, it's practically useless. The only good thing I can see coming from this is someone discovering a Pokemon they probably have never seen before.

Lol Sunflora.

Castform. I know what you're saying, but he's rrraaarrree. HE'S RARE FOR A REASON. THIS WEAK LITTLE PUNK CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND HE'S GONE EXTINCT JUST FROM BEING PATHETIC. Oh he's an artificial Pokemon. Well no wonder they didn't make that many. He's GARBAGE.

GARBAGE I SAY?! TRUBBISH I ALSO SAY!? Trubbish is cute. Garbodor is not. Send around Garbodor instead.

And for those of you with PKHeX, how about Pokemon who need friendship to evolve, with minimum friendship. It's genius really. Imagine getting a Buneary in a wonderlocke, and it never evolving. I know, I'm evil.

There you have it. How to get people to resent you via wonder trade. Your welcome, and I'm sorry.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Don't you dare forget about heatmor... The literal worst fire type pokemon... ick... If it weren't for its duality with durant, no one would know about it.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Sep 1, 2016, 10:00 AM)squeab Wrote: Typed on a phone ignore the ugly

So you want to plague the world with terrible Pokemon. I respect that. Spreading chaos in the form of wonder trading the filth of the earth, really it's amazing. BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

First off, my boy Zigzagoon. Give him some credit. He's really cute, great hm slave, and when used properly, he's a MONSTER. Belly Drum and Extreme Speed on one Pokemon? That's disgusting. No you need a different Pokemon, and I have a few ideas.

You remember Basculin? Of course you don't. He's that weird little fish from gen five that has two different forms for some reason. No one likes him. He's out classed by so many water Pokemon, and his shiny is the exact same. Spread that around no one will be happy to see it.

Speaking of forgettable gen five Pokemon, Maractus. What's this things stats? No one knows. No you really don't, you just googled it you lying lit- nevermind. Anyways, no one remembers this Pokemon for a good reason, it's practically useless. The only good thing I can see coming from this is someone discovering a Pokemon they probably have never seen before.

Lol Sunflora.

Castform. I know what you're saying, but he's rrraaarrree. HE'S RARE FOR A REASON. THIS WEAK LITTLE PUNK CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND HE'S GONE EXTINCT JUST FROM BEING PATHETIC. Oh he's an artificial Pokemon. Well no wonder they didn't make that many. He's GARBAGE.

GARBAGE I SAY?! TRUBBISH I ALSO SAY!? Trubbish is cute. Garbodor is not. Send around Garbodor instead.

And for those of you with PKHeX, how about Pokemon who need friendship to evolve, with minimum friendship. It's genius really. Imagine getting a Buneary in a wonderlocke, and it never evolving. I know, I'm evil.

There you have it. How to get people to resent you via wonder trade. Your welcome, and I'm sorry.

hahaha nice but i still say! the return of the bellsprout march would be better!
I'm just poking my head into this thread to say that Foongus and Amoonguss are also viable options to make people loathe you. Sure, they may have been successful in competitive play, but just remember this...

If you like Foongus and/or Amoonguss, then I hate you.

Thank you for your time
what about cherubi?
@w2gMk Heatmor is cool. Zen mode Darmanitan and Delphox are worse in so many more ways.
Honorable mention to Stantler. Being both terrible, and ugly. He also doesn't get better, or have anything cute before hand. Just bad
First off, @Eckley we can NEVER be friends!!!! because I hate them too, so we kinda have to be automatic Best Friends Forever and Ever and Ever.

@"squeab" I received a level100 magikarp once. I almost threw a table (/ . _ .)/  ~  |___|

Edit: Even if I received a Shiny Stantler, it may be the only time I ever release a shiny Pokemon. EW! Sad
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Wow @"squeab". No dunparce here. Shame on you.
A legend fallen from grace.
@Unit501 Dunsparce is both cute, and the actual trick room god. Serene grace rock slide with kings rock. Pair that thing with mega audino for maximum support and you will always win.