Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersaves
For a while now I've felt that using Powersaves is fine but not something that I would personally want to use. Now that I've passed 500hrs total playtime and spent only a small portion of that outside of breeding I'm starting to see why so many people have started to use Powersaves.

With a few mouse clicks you can turn almost any Pokemon into a competitive 'mon in Powersaves provided they have the right nature, ability, and egg moves. Hell you can even make them all shiny. The main reason I've not wanted to use Powersaves is because I have spent lots of time trying to breed Pokemon with the right nature, ability, egg moves, and Pokeball and I felt there was merit to doing things the harder and proper way. If there was no Powersave option I'm sure that the Pokemon I've bred would mean something but spending so much of my time breeding Pokemon the old fashioned way just seems like a waste of time now.

Should I keep doing what I've been doing for a year when I could just spend $30 and skip on to the competitive scene? What are the community's thoughts on the usage of Powersave and its effects on the metagame?

Messages In This Thread
Powersaves - by Joushou - Nov 2, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Powersaves - by MARSxVenom - Nov 2, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Powersaves - by MARSxVenom - Nov 2, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Powersaves - by NightWolf - Nov 2, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Powersaves - by Joushou - Nov 2, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Powersaves - by ferny - Nov 4, 2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Powersaves - by abc - Nov 15, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Powersaves - by ItalianG62 - Nov 15, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Powersaves - by IceyGamer - Nov 16, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Powersaves - by Grandybloss - Nov 16, 2014, 06:11 PM