Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
I feel like such an a** for never filling this out xP I love reading everyone's responses but I never find time in my none existent life type respond myself... Here we go

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

- Thought for sure I'd be getting ultra sun cause I got sun but reading this actually convinced me to get moon xP gotta experience the time shift

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

- If I endup going out it'll just be to drink and set off fireworks and crap Dx wish I had cool enough friends that we'd still be dressing up!!

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

- Was never much of a gamer but I've recently rediscovered 4chan and and /vp/ thanks to @Kris so I've been having a fun with that lol like when I was in elementary they're Pokemon thread never mattered to me cause I wasn't into the competitive stuff but now I'm just dying read the posts xD

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

- Actually had this idea the other night, adding a new tab at the top for "Shops" and it could include @moo311 and @Skulblaka01 giveaways  and @0kamii and @ScottyThunder amethyst Omega breeding alliance, and @xhinnn Pokemon of the day, amd if we see the return of @Vinnie of course "Vinnie Features" but'd have to have some system where the shop was approved before you get set up, like youd need to be an established member... And idk what else lol but it'd partially separate the trading and discussion forums so they would be easier to find and hopefully promote more conversation !

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. For example: I feel like everyone else is already here .__. Idk if any of your guys have already been @'d

@P35 
@ShawnStyles 
@Slapshot580 
@Enderpixel
@Corrosion2424
@Hojunhu
@Victuuri 
@Oddish 4 ever
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by wartty - Oct 19, 2017, 05:50 PM