Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
[Image: 4333620_a437a365c00cd984acbf59cec885f852.jpg]

Hello! It's Kris here presenting the May Edition of the Monthly Meet & Greet, the thread to get to know each other and the forum a little better, so sit back and enjoy the May Meet & Greet!

The monthly Meet & Greet is to encourage users who've been on the Forum a while, or have just joined recently, to come interact with everyone and discuss topics about anything Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. Myself and fellow Kahunas @moo311 and @"yung lord" are here to assist you with any problems you may have, so PM us any questions you might have. If we can't help, then there's the Forum Moderators, @0kamii @FireTaco and @stephenWITNESS or the site Admins @Justin and @Agro who will be able to help you out. Of course, we're not here to just help you out, come say hi, we don't bite! Be it through Battles, Trades, Discussion or even Art, we look forward to talking to you!

[Image: icon-emolga.png] [Image: icon-tyranitar.png] [Image: icon-zapdos.png]

Featured this Month:

• The folks over at Amethyst 0mega, specifically @Tenebris_Kane,  are holding a new Giveaway, this time featuring Water types for the VGC format! Go check it out here > VGC Water Type Giveaway
  • Let's be honest, we've all failed at least one Shiny in our times playing, but hey, it can't be helped. Share with us your unfortunate stories in @FireTaco's All Our Shiny Fails discussion
[Image: icon-goomy.png] [Image: icon-blastoise.png] [Image: icon-braixen.png]

Getting Started on The Forum:

Extra Featured Threads to Check Out:

• @moo311 holds a fantastic Genning Thread on our site, unfortunately he's been busy for a few days, but if you want some Pokemon genned, keep an eye on the Genning [Gen 7] Thread
  • @BoneheadMarowak has a great Pokemon Fan Art thread up and running, go see some of the amazing pieces done by fellow Pokemon enthusiasts in the Daily Pokemon FanArt Showcase Thread
[Image: icon-marowak.png] [Image: icon-vaporeon.png] [Image: icon-komala.png]

Share With Us!

Here's where I ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun! 
  • In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?
My favourite Shiny is either Toxapex, Suicune, Ho-Oh or Houndoom
  • E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?
I'm not an X-Box fan, but Banjo-Kazooie's 20th Anniversary is coming up in June, so I'm almost certain we'll see the Remaster of Banjo-Kazooie & Banjo-Tooie be announced
  • There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?
For me, it's definitely the X-Zygarde and Y-Zygarde leak that popped up during ORAS's announcement. I mean a fusion would have been cool, but really? The designs were really silly tbh

Turn the Tables!

Now it's time for you to tag a member with @ and ask them a question of your own! For example; @ScottyThunder great name, but what's the inspiration behind it?

Closing Blurb

Make sure to have fun on the Forum and keep up to date with everything Pokemon related, we look forward to chatting with you, so I hope to see you soon!
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by Kris - May 4, 2018, 10:48 PM