Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
Heart 
[Image: 5B83.gif]
[Image: sc5nx0.png]

Oh wow... It's everyone's favorite little cutie, Mew! In this special end of the year giveaway I will be giving away three level 100 SHINY Mews. They are fully EV trained and have a battle ready move set, featured below. All Mews given away will be as follows, but if you win you may request your own move set of choice if you don't like this one. Let's not worry too much about that though, and save that deed for the winners! 

[Image: 4877462_90x90.png]
Level 100 Mew 
Shiny: Yes!
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Tailwind 

This giveaway is very simple. All I ask for is that you reflect back on your year and comment below to tell me something good that happened in your life! Sometimes we forget to be thankful for all the beautiful things in our lives, and I want us to all end this year on a positive note!! I will put everyone's name in a random generator and three of you will receive this adorable little Mew! Your good thing that happened does not make you more or less likely to win, so be honest and thoughtful!

You may comment once, and you may submit your comments until end of the day on December 31, 2015. The winners will be picked a few days after, by January 3, 2016 at the latest. I will post the winners on this thread as well as private message them. The exchange of the mews will be arranged between me and the winners, whenever is convenient for us both! =^-^=

To start us off, I will give you my personal story of what happened to me this year! For me, this year has been pretty crazy. It's honestly been very hard not to be bitter or angry at others for the bad things that have happened... But looking back on this year, I have realized all the great things that have happened to me! I realized that we cannot let the bad things cloud the wonderful events that happen to us. For me, one of my favorite moments this year is getting the help to go back to university in the Spring. Education is very important to me and I was unable to go this past year because of money issues. However, it's all turned out okay because I was able to get the financial assistance to go back again! Because of this, I will work harder than ever next year to make the most of my schooling and finally get the degree I've been striving for. I am so grateful for the opportunity to go back to school, and it makes me happier than anything. ♥ 

As for you all, I cannot wait to hear the beautiful things that have happened in your lives. Feel free to write me a story, or a few sentences. I promise you all I will read every word. I wish all of you a happy holidays, whatever you may be celebrating this year! ♥♥

[Image: tumblr_mab5k6v8gh1r3hvfc.gif]

The winners are:
Breeder_Falkon
Bamman
StarHoshi

Congrats to these guys and thank you for participating everyone! I really enjoyed reading all of your responses =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!] - by PrincessSylveon - Dec 7, 2015, 10:10 PM